Thursday, May 1, 2008

Welcome

So here it is. I've finally made a commitment to blog about the important public aspects of my life: Running, Traveling and Living. Running in all forms has been the only constant in my life. The foundation of almost everything experienced in my life. Traveling has been the framework of everything I have done, and will do. Living (well) is the final result of me as a person. Running is tangible. Living less so - but parallels what is. I naturally lived well when younger: Ran faster, underweight and minimal stress. After 19 years of similar office jobs, it's tough to live well, even with accounting for being older. Now I run slow, am overweight and stressed often.

I believe in the premise that a life of activity is critical to high quality of living in the later years. The modern world I live in simply doesn't promote that.

This blog will record my steps to make changes for the goal of living a better life.

No comments: