Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bandage off

Check-up went fine this afternoon. Bandage is off and my depth of field vision is back after being sorely missed. Doing OK staying on my left side as much as possible. So I'm off work for a bit. And it was great yesterday that last minute folks could drive me and look after my kid in an emergency. Everyone is more freaked about the eye surgery than I am. Understandable. I got use to a lot of the issues on first surgery. Then I had no option - needed to do it to have sight saved. I was meant to be in Spain on vacation this week. Between uncertainty over my job remaining in Houston, a friend's devastating car accident and this surgery - I've no idea what I would have to deal with all this from Spain. During Hurricane Ike I was in France - and that was just one thing!

No comments: